Sr. HRIS Analyst
Our client, a local hospital in Rhode Island, is seeking a Sr. HRIS Analyst. This is a full-time position with a salary range of $75-$90,000 per year.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for overseeing all aspects of system wide electronic human resources employee data. Responsible for the oversight and delivery of complex projects from an HRIS perspective and serves as the subject matter expert for Oracle, the organization’s HRIS system from a business process and functionality perspective. The HRIS Analyst oversees shared services data entry functions, ensuring quality control and appropriate audit procedures are in place. Responsible for oversight of the delivery of new functionality, report writing and reporting capability. Oversees testing, training, and customer support for existing functionality and system configuration, and supports specific applications used in benefits, and compensation. Partners with Payroll and the Information Technology department as needed to modify and/or create solutions that meet the resource needs of the system. Communication and relationship skills are equally as important as technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required.
- Minimum five years of applied Human Resources knowledge with specific aptitude in data management and reporting.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects.
- Attention to detail and timely deliverables.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and interpersonal skills with all levels.
- Innovative problem solver and results oriented.
- Experience working with Oracle is required.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Our client is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.